Summer Yellow Party

    Today I am joining Jenny Matlock for her Summer School Yellow Party.

    Yellow is one of my new most favorite colors, so there is a lot of it finding it's way into my house. You have all seen my kitchen. Lots of yellow here.


    Yellow in my island vignette.


    My corner counter display has lots of yellow too. Lemons in my rooster cloche.


    Yellow pears on this cute little plate


    Yellow cheese sitting on the scale.


    Yellow wheat in the wine basket.


    The dining room table has yellow candles and some yellow flowers.


    More yellow on the buffet. Pretty yellow fruit and flowers on the tureen.


    One of my favorite pieces. The fruit and flowers are all so pretty.


    I've added a lot of yellow to the living room too.


    Pillows with some yellow iris.


    Yellow sunflowers in the vase.


    The breakfast room buffet is also sporting a few yellow flowers and accessories.


    And of course the breakfast table has yellow in the flowers and ribbon of the rooster planter.


    Thanks Jenny for hosting such a fun party.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Summer Yellow Party


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-yellow-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List