Fall Frenchy Farmhouse


    Well of course I am going to show you more cloches. I know you want to see them, right? lol Don't forget the "Fall Cloche Party" next Friday the 17th.

    Since I love my Frenchy burlap runner that Sissie made me,(I folded the bottom up so you could see the ruffle and the Bon Appetit) I just had to do a Frenchy Farmhouse fall centerpiece.


    So today we are pretending that we are in the countryside of Provence.


    An old world looking urn with a berry wreath and pumpkin looked good to me.


    See, a cheesedome is a wonderful cloche. A few leaves and a pumpkin and it's perfect. Decorate those domes of any kind and join the party next Friday.


    Of course I thought a farm house would have a rooster.


    Fall leaves, corn, flowers and more pumpkins would be plentiful too.


    Naturally there would be grapes and a lot of fruit.


    Starting to be ok, however:


    After walking past it for a couple of hours, I just had to add one more thing. (Do you ever do that?)


    Since I have one of these hurricanes on the coffee table, I thought I would put the other one on the dining table. Now I think I am all done. Much better. I always need a little candlelight on the table.




    This compliments the rest of my living room so well. It may stay for a while.


    So take that little cheese dome, cake dome, or take a clear bowl and turn it upside down, decorate inside and add it to a vignette and you have an instant cloche. See you at the party on Friday. Grab the button on my sidebar and help spread the word. We want to see what everyone creates.

    I am linking to Southern In My Heart for Inspiration Friday. Be sure to visit and see all the fabulous inspiration waiting for you.

Post Title

Fall Frenchy Farmhouse


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-frenchy-farmhouse.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List