Fall for the Bathroom


    Time to take the shells out of the bathroom and add a little fall color.  Our bathroom is not all that big and I like to try and leave the counter as clear as possible, but I still want a little decoration.  I took the cloche out with the shells and replaced it with a ginger jar filled with fall color and a wonderful scented candle.


    Adds just a touch of fall without taking up too much space.

    A few feathers, beaded grass and fall leaves all work well with the one hydrangia bloom.

    The ginger jar is one I found at a thrift store years ago.  I loved the colors.  The candle sits on a gold coaster.

    I love this picture.  It has the most wonderful fall scene, and looks so peaceful.  I switched out the towels to a rusty orange color and that was about all that was needed. 

    The tissue holder, clock and lotion dispenser are all ones that I sprayed with ORB a couple of years ago.  Everyday necessities.


    Simple changes, but it speaks a little of fall when you walk in.

    I am linking to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday.  Be sure to visit her and see all the wonderful changes taking place all over blogland.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Fall for the Bathroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-for-bathroom.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List