Potpouri of Thrifty Treasures


    Some really fun thrifty finds this week. I don't have any Thrift stores nearby, but I do have a great Goodwill. I always try to stop in on Tuesdays for 25% off for seniors and then on Thurs. for $1 days. They feature a different weeks number every Thurs. and a different color tag, and everything is just $1, no matter what the original price. Great deal huh!!!

    I have seen these wonderful Demi-johns all over blogland and love them, however they are usually very hard to find and very expensive. I couldn't believe it when I saw this one at GW for $7.99. No dollar day or 25% off day, but what a great find and the price is unreal. Love it.


    This is not an old clock, but I thought the ornate design was gorgeous. Beautiful color and patina. It was $3.99.


    Two marble orbs. They were $2.99 and then 25% off for senior day.


    Love the horse and rider in this bowl and such pretty detailing. It was $2.99 on senior day too.


    This small little silver vase cleaned up beautifully and I found it on Dollar day.


    I am always on the hunt for Down pillow forms. Just take off the old covers you find and you have fabulous pillow forms. They were $2.99 each on senior day.


    Decorating books are always so fun to browse through. I found this one on dollar days. It has some stunning rooms in it.


    Really a mixed bag of finds this week, but some really fun things. I can't wait to use them in some new vignettes.


    I havn't had time to play too much, but I did have to put the demi-john in the vignette in the corner of the kitchen. Love it, and I am amazed that it is in perfect condition.


    I just moved the wine basket over to this end of the counter. Love playing.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Potpouri of Thrifty Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/potpouri-of-thrifty-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List