Fall Cloche Party-Yip-Skip It's Here


    I am so excited that our "Fall Cloche Party" is finally here and I can't wait to see all of your cloches and vignettes.

    Well, you have all seen mine already since I have been talking about this party for so long, so I will just be quiet and you can take another peek. I've used a mix of cloches, hurricanes, cheese domes, a lantern and even a water goblet. I had fun with all of them. I can't wait to see what all your imagination dreamed up.


























    PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!! I have some kind of bug and running a fever of l03 and feel terrible. I will make the rounds as soon as I can. I am so sorry. I love seeing what all you guys create and this is my most favorite party, I will definitely try to get around to every one as soon as I can.

    Thanks so much for joining the party. Be sure to link up below so we can find you. I really look forward to seeing all of your creations.



Post Title

Fall Cloche Party-Yip-Skip It's Here


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-cloche-party-yip-skip-it-here.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List