32nd Table Top Tuesday-Antique Looking Clock


    Welcome to the 32nd Table Top Tuesday!!! I am so excited you are here and can't wait to see all of your new table top displays. Remember that any surfact counts, tables, mantels, bookcases, shelves, kitchen and bathroom counters, coffee tables and just about any surface you can find to decorate.

    Last week I showed you my latest thrifty treasures from GW, so of course I had to play. I love this clock. It's not old, but it looks old and I liked the frenchy style. For $3.99 it had to come home with me.


    My leather bound Bible, the little antique book I found in Calif. and a couple of other things pulled the vignette together.


    This is a little Victorian magnifying glass. Ladies wore these on a chain to the opera to read their program or to be able to see a Calling Card clearly. Very fashionable at the time.


    I love finials and this one is rather ornate, so I thought it went with the clock.


    Love the ornate details of the clock.




    Fun for a change. This is my favorite place to read my Bible, so now it is right by my favorite chair.




    I also thought that my two marble orbs worked perfect for this small table. They were $2.24 with the 25% off.


    Love them, they do have such great character.



    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.



    Be sure to link up below so we can see all of your wonderful vignettes.

Post Title

32nd Table Top Tuesday-Antique Looking Clock


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/32nd-table-top-tuesday-antique-looking.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List