Cloches and Fall Decorating


    I just wanted to remind you of the "Fall Cloche Party" on Sept. 17th. I can hardly wait.

    Now so many of you say you don't know what to do with a cloche. How about one simple item, like this pumpkin, some berries and a bow and you're all done. Work a small vignette around it and it's special.




    We aren't at all snobs when it comes to our cloche parties, all kinds of things qualify. There is a group of you who don't have a cloche. How about a hurricane. I showed you the one on my coffee table with just a candle and leaves. Imagine the same hurricane filled with apples, pumpkins, pinecones or a figurine. The possibilities are endless.




    This is a different kind of hurricane. I know a lot of you have these. Just put anything inside, I've used a simple candle again, then place it in the middle of some other pretty fall things and it works.






    So dig out those hurricanes, apothecary jars, mason jars, birdcages and anything you can possibly find and join the fun. Fill it all up to the nines or just place something simple inside and let's all party.

    Grab the button on my sidebar and spread the word. Thanks a bunch.

Post Title

Cloches and Fall Decorating


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/cloches-and-fall-decorating.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List