30th Table Top Tuesday


    Wow, we're already at the 30th Table Top Tuesday. I can't wait to see what all you've done.

    Ok, I am still promoting the "Fall Cloche Party" on this coming Friday the 17th. So remember, dust off those cloches and let's party. I've created a new vignette using some of the same items in the corner of my kitchen.


    My cheese dome can be used as a cloche too, filled with cheese and fruit or maybe a pumpkin and fall leaves. My rooster cloche is really simple with cork fruit.


    The hurricane filled with wine corks is a cloche too. Fill it with fall finery and it works great.


    With the undercounter lights on at night, it makes a pretty vignette.


    A cloche doesn't have to be filled to the brim. Sometimes something really simple is the best.


    Now for all of you Non-Cloche people. Let's see how imaginative you can be. I've changed things up a bit.


    I think everyone in blogland made one of these hurricanes out of vases from the Dollar Tree. I used a parfait glass for the base of mine, so I filled it with some apples and then put one apple in the top. See, it makes a wonderful cloche.


    Now I do know that every one of you has a clear glass stemmed water goblet. I put some pods in mine for a little fall decor. See even a cute pumpkin would look wonderful inside.


    Instead of my rooster cloche, I could use a cake plate and cake dome and have the same look. Think outside the box and have fun. The cloche police aren't going to come and get you, and besides, it's so much fun to play. (My DH thinks I have lost my mind, but I am having a ball.) lol It's all for fun and I can't wait to see how creative you are.


    One more suggestion and I'll quit. This is the little chicken wire lantern that I bought at Ross last year. It is suppossed to be a lantern. However, by taking the glass cylinder out of it, I think it's a fabulous cloche don't you?


    A little vignette with the lime ball and planter I found in Calif, and a few leaves.


    This little DT pumpkin is just perfect inside.


    Just look around your house, I know you have something to use as a cloche. How about a birdhouse?


    So, grab the button and tell all of your friends about the party. I can't wait to see all of your cloches and all of the containers you decorate.



    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.



    Be sure to link up below, I can't wait to see your creations.

Post Title

30th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/30th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List