A HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE CLOCHE PARTY

    I can't thank you all enough for the absolutely fabulous time I had at the "Fall Cloche Party". You guys as usual totally outdid yourselves and there were so many fabulous vignettes and cloches. I was thrilled to see that some of you that didn't have a cloche were able to think outside the box and came up with some unreal containers. It totally made my day. I had a ball.

    I also want to thank you all for your sweet comments and prayers. Whatever it was that I had went away in 24 hrs. and I feel fine. I am so happy, because I so wanted to see what everyone was doing. I made the rounds to everyone and wow, so much inspiration and such creativity. I love it all. You guys totally blessed me. Thank you.

    So I am ready for the next Table Top Tuesday. I hope to see you all there.


Post Title

A HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE CLOCHE PARTY


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/huge-thank-you-for-cloche-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List