Time for a SPRING CLOCHE PARTY APRIL 2nd



    Well with all the Spring decorating going on, I think we really need to have a SPRING CLOCHE PARTY. April 2nd is the date. I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations. This will be fun, we can share all our Spring, St. Patrick's Day and Easter all rolled into one great event.

    Since yellow says spring to me, a few of my cloches are all decked out.








    Be sure to take my button on the sidebar and mark the date on your calendars. Let's all have some fun. Don't forget this includes all of our apothecary jars and cakestands too. Any kind of container you decorate inside. We've seen some of the most gorgeous wire ones too.


    I also hope to see you for Table Top Tuesday. Mr. Linky will be up Monday evening by 7:00 PM. See you then.


Post Title

Time for a SPRING CLOCHE PARTY APRIL 2nd


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/time-for-spring-cloche-party-april-2nd.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List