Tablescape Thurs. - Tea for Me


    I always have a ball with this fun meme. I love to play with my dishes. Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun event.

    This week has been especially hectic, so I really needed a little me time. Tea in the living room, nice and quiet and a good book is just the medecine I need.


    Blue and white placemats layered with a white tray compliments the dining room centerpiece. (We really do have to match you know) lol


    This is my favorite teacup. I love the precious little girl and the lovely little flowers on the inside of the cup. The teaspoon is very worn. It was my Mother-in-laws and it's engraved "Class of 1932".


    A flower, small candle and matching napkin are all placed on a lace runner from the 99c store. A slice of buttered banana bread on an antique plate and I am all set.


    This is my favorite teapot. It has the prettiest ruffle base to it. Just looks really girly to me and holds just the right amount of tea.


    The Queen's Dollmaker is an autographed copy that I won from Low Tide High Style. It is a fantastic book. If you like historical fiction, you will love it.


    I'm going to move the tray over to my favorite chair and enjoy my tea and this wonderful book. Nice quiet, peaceful time just for me.



    I am also linking up to Wednesday Tea for Me and Thee hosted by Wanda Lee. Be sure to visit her and enjoy all of the wonderful Tea Parties.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Tea for Me


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/tablescape-thurs-tea-for-me.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List