Tablescape/Thrifty Thurs. - Blue and Yellow Spring


    Another wonderful day to play with our dishes thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Thanks Susan for being such a gracious hostess.


    Also a huge thank you to Leigh @ Tales from Bloggerativille for hosting Thrifty Thursday.

    My breakfastroom table is finally all refinished. I showed you the process for Met. Monday. Now I can enjoy the beautiful wood without a tablecloth. I'm using blue and yellow for spring happiness. I changed out the bow on my rooster centerpiece to blue and yellow and pulled my frenchy blue and yellow dishes out of the cupboard and just had fun.


































    Rooster Planter - Goodwill
    Dinner plate and soup bowl - Block Avignon
    Yellow salad plate - Nikko Woodbury
    Charger - Lace by Kennex
    Place mats - Ross
    Napkins - Home Goods
    Dark Blue glass - Goodwill
    Blue stem - Dollar Tree
    Cup and Saucer - Goodwill
    Cream and Sugar - Ross
    Lattice Bread bowl - Goodwill
    Tealights - Fry's Grocery

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape/Thrifty Thurs. - Blue and Yellow Spring


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/tablescapethrifty-thurs-blue-and-yellow.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List