A Box Full of Kindness & Exquisite Treasures



    I am constantly amazed at the kindness and friendship that is so freely given from fellow bloggers. I received a box in the mail today that shows all of this kindness and friendship. My box came from Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements. Now I ask you, where in the world can you mention that you need to find a piece of faux cheese for your cheese dome and then someone tells you they have one and they will send it to you. Then they tell you they don't want the cheese to be lonely on the trip, so they're going to include a few other things. Well, when the box arrived I just about squealed so loud that you could hear me clear around the world. Look at these treasures.


    Look at this beautiful crystal. It is totally exquisite. Now if you have ever visited Bills blog you know that he sets the most beautiful tables you have ever seen and on top of that he is so knowledgeable about crystal and china and has some breathtaking pieces.


    I wish I could take photographs well enough to truly show the detail and how beautiful these pieces are. I am definitely going to use them in my Easter tablescape. They are stunning.


    Look at this delicate porcelain bird. The colors and the detail are so pretty. I just love it.


    Doesn't this plate just say Marty all over it? The colors and the folk art design are just me to a tee. I can't wait to put it in my displays. Perfect. Love it.


    Now of course he didn't forget the cheese. It fits my dome just perfectly and it looks good enough to eat. I am thrilled with it. It has already replaced the faux grapes.


    I just can't thank you enough Bill. I am so thrilled and you are such a treasured friend. I so appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness.


    If you havn't visited Bills blog, please stop by and treat yourself. You will come away totally in awe.

Post Title

A Box Full of Kindness & Exquisite Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/box-full-of-kindness-exquisite.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List