Tablescape Thurs. - Coffee with a Friend


    Thanks to our gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch we get to play with our dishes again. Be sure to visit her and see her lovely tablescape and a list of all the other participants.

    This afternoon a friend called and said she was in my area, so I asked her to stop by for coffee. She lives about 35 miles away and we havn't seen each other for a while, so I was thrilled. I thought I would fix us a spot in the Living Room so we could chat. She was only about 10 minutes away, so I pulled this together rather fast.


    Earlier in the day as I was running errands I also stopped by GW and found the most wonderful cut glass candle hurricanes. This is the smaller of the two. This one I got for the wonderful price of $5.99. I think it is gorgeous.


    This one is a little larger and it was $7.99. I love both of them. I think they are just stunning.


    I decided to put them with my silver coffee service and create a little coffeescape for the two of us.


    I didn't have a thing baked, but a few cookies in a silver bowl and some candy in my silver stemmed martini glass worked out fine.


    A pretty cup and saucer for my coffee.


    Another pretty one for her.


    The hurricanes are so pretty with a candle lit inside and it makes the coffee service glow.


    Another view of the other one. I am so thrilled with my find.


    We had the best visit. I am so glad she stopped by.


    I refreshed this setting so I could use it for Tablescape Thursday since I didn't have anything for today. I have been busy refinishing the top of my round dining table. Hopefully next week I can do a tablescape on it.

    I am also linking to Thrifty Thursday with Leigh, and Show and Tell Friday with Cindy. Please pay both of them a visit.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and would love for you to have some coffee too.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Coffee with a Friend


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/tablescape-thurs-coffee-with-friend.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List