6th Table Top Tues.-Easter Decor Day - Marble & Fabrege Eggs


    Welcome to the 6th Table Top Tuesday. I am so glad you are joining us.


    Today I am also joining another wonderful party. Lynette is having an Easter Party and you really don't want to miss anything, so be sure to visit her @ Lynette's L.A.M. I just know there will be some beautiful decorations and wonderful inspiration.

    First things first, on my post yesterday about the Az. Blogger lunch, I didn't identify who was who in the picture. I have corrected that. I hope you will go back and look at this post so you can put a name to the face and really get to know all of these lovely ladies.

    I don't usually decorate for all the various holidays, but I do have a few fun Easter type treasures. I've put a small vignette together on the buffet.


    The vase was a gift from my DH and it is Faberge, then I also have 3 wonderful Faberge inspired plates that say Murfield on the back that were a gift from my daughter many years ago.


    Each of the plates has a different egg and decoration on it in a different color. This one is a deep blue and the first was a very deep green. I love all the wonderful detail on them.


    This is also a Faberge inspired egg with a ton of detail on it. There is a place to put 4 different little pictures. I don't have any in them now.


    A crystal bowl that belonged to my mother with my collection of marble eggs. These were also gifts from my DH, children and grand-children. Precious to me.


    Three more of my Faberge inspired eggs. The back one is a music box, the top twists and it plays a little tune. One opens for trinkets and the other one is a clock.


    This one has Jade stones on the front and opens to reveal a tiny little gold egg.


    See the tiny little jade on the egg.


    The egg on this plate is a deep eggplant color. Don't you just love the tassel design on it.


    This is a very thin china egg that belonged to my Mother's mother, my grandma. I never knew her, she went to heaven when I was just tiny. My mother always loved this piece so much and it is also one of my most prized posessions.


    It has the most gorgeous little flowers painted on it with the most delicate little lines. I love it under the cloche. It gives it another layer of protection.


    See how tiny the lines of the leaves and flowers are. So dainty.


    I really do treasure these pieces, each one has such loving memories for me.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and can't wait to see what all you guys have done for your decorations.

    Also just a reminder that the Spring Cloche Party is April 2nd. Be sure to show us all your cloches, apothecary jars or any kind of container that you decorate in. I can hardly wait.







Post Title

6th Table Top Tues.-Easter Decor Day - Marble & Fabrege Eggs


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/6th-table-top-tues-easter-decor-day.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List