Michaels and Garage Sale Shopping



    I had to run to the bank today to get some cash and since Michael's is right across the street, of course I had to pop in. I found these adoreable Apple Green birds on sale. Both of them came to $3.67. What a bargain. I love the color.


    On the way home I passed a couple of garage sales and had to stop and take a look. I'm on the hunt for some Apple Green fabric for pillows and this vase has a lot of apple green in it. So for 10c it had to come home with me.


    At the next garage sale I found this shelf. I think I will paint it Ant. White and use it to display some of my pitchers and dishes. It cost 50c.


    At this same sale I also found this lamp. Now what if I paint it Apple Green or else paint it white and use an Apple Green shade. Anyway for 50c, I just had to buy it.


    So for a total of $4.77 I had quite the shopping spree while going to the bank.


    Thanks for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Michaels and Garage Sale Shopping


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/michaels-and-garage-sale-shopping.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List