4th Table Top Tuesday - St. Patrick's Blog Roll


    Today is our 4th Table Top Tuesday. Thank you all for joining. I love to see your beautiful vignettes.


    Today I am also joining Cuisine Kathleen for St. Patrick's Blog Roll Party. Be sure to visit her and see all the wonderful St. Patrick's decorations.

    Now all of you have insisted that anything green is St. Patrick's day, and even though I don't decorate for this holiday, I did add a little green to the familyroom bookcases. I hope this qualifies.


    Since this unit sits next to the kitchen in the familyroom/greatroom, I use it to display some of my fun stuff.


    This is where I get to play and just change things out all the time.


    An old scale, a couple of roosters, a small floral arrangement and a green cup and saucer. See there is green.


    There's a little green here too in the rooster plate and moss ball.


    I love this precious little girl holding a bird and she even has on a green dress.


    See the green egg in the birdsnest and I even put a green ribbon on the cloche.


    It's really pale, but see the little green leaves around the roses on the kitty's neck.


    Ok, I guess I just have to rely on the green leaves for this shelf.


    I love the cute little green bunny plate and we also have a green berry candle ring and a green ribbon on the candle.


    My cute little guy eating watermelon has green on the rind and there's even green at the base of the tree stump. Isn't he cute. Just screams summer to me.


    Green ivy in the planter and on the china Easter Egg.


    Oh but look, I found some green on the carrot tops sticking out of his pocket. I think these little guys are so cute. She has a cart full of eggs and he has his sack and basket both full. They have really been busy.


    This just looks so like spring to me and I am really enjoying the change from all the Autumn colors.



    Don't forget the "Spring Cloche Party" on April 2nd. I am really looking forward to it.

    Thanks so much for joining today and don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky below.



Post Title

4th Table Top Tuesday - St. Patrick's Blog Roll


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/4th-table-top-tuesday-st-patrick-blog.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List