5th Table Top Tuesday - More Spring



    I am so glad you are here for our 5th Table Top Tuesday. I am really enjoying all of your gorgeous vignetts and decorations.

    I thought I would show you the rest of the tables in the Living Room. I am enjoying all the spring decor and the white that has been added to this room.


    This skirted end table is always fun to decorate. I've added a few of my blue and white items to it. I found this gorgeous lamp last year at GW for $12. I just love it.


    I placed the lamp on a couple of books for additional height, then added a lacy cakestand with a large orb on top. My cute little bunny and blue vase all came from GW. Some Dollar Tree flowers complete the vignette.


    The cloth that I had covering the table was a dark brown print, so I thought layering this white lace tablecloth over it gave the room more white and dressed up the table.


    The coffee table got a new look also. Candles, flowers and a cute blue and yellow plate are next to a tray holding some Design Books and topped with a Blue and White Kitty.




    Because of space limitations, I am using a small plant stand as a table on this side of the sofa. A small lamp, and a blue and yellow plate is all that's needed.


    This is the table between the two leather chairs and it received a few changes too. Love this cloche and my lovely lady. The lamp is my latest GW find and with a white tassel that I found at Ross for $1.99, it has a little more elegant look.




    I found a couple of new treasures, so I changed the buffet a little.


    I love the detail on this large vase. I found it on the clearance aisle of Hobby Lobby for $6.80. Quite the bargain I think.


    These cut glass candle hurricanes are my latest find from GW. The smaller one was $5.99 and the larger one was $6.99. I just love them.


    The dining table you have already seen, but I am enjoying the grouping of blue and white instead of a floral arrangement.


    It is so nice to be able to change things with the seasons and the blue and yellow looks like spring and brings the sunshine indoors.


    I am also joining Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm. Be sure to visit and see all the fabulous thrifty finds.



    Don't forget the "Spring Cloche Party" on April 2nd. Be sure to spread the word.

    Thank you so much for joining us this week. I can't wait to see all your wonderful posts.



    Be sure to link up to Mr. Linky below so we can all find you and enjoy all your decorations.


Post Title

5th Table Top Tuesday - More Spring


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/5th-table-top-tuesday-more-spring.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List