Tablescape Thurs - Elegant Southern Country


    Please be sure to visit Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for her amazing tablescape and a list of all the others who are joining in this fun meme.

    My mother always said any table was made elegant with Lace, and Magnolias made every table southern. I've put the two together for todays tablescape.


    Candles are always welcome at any table and always add such a warm glow. I love these wonderful candlestems, I found 6 of them at the GW all different sizes.


    I found these pretty green tealight holders at the Dollar Tree.


    Creamy white magnolias.


    A view from above.


    I've used an assortment of whimsical dishes for this setting.


    I found these fun leaf plates at Home Goods a while back. They have no marking on the back.


    The green salad plate are Bordallo Pinneiro Made in Portugal. Each plate has a different animal and the trim on the rim is also different. I found these at Ross a couple of weeks ago for $3.99 ea. I love the little pig on this one.


    A while back I won a set of napkin rings on Ebay with different animal figures. This little pig is perfect to go with the plate.


    Roosters on this one.


    So a rooster napkin ring to match.


    Bunny's are always a favorite of mine.


    And a bunny napkin ring is perfect.


    Now who doesn't also love cows.


    But my set had a duck and not a cow. So I hope these two will be friends.


    The dinner plate is International Tableworks Arbor that I found at GW.


    I'm using my Horchow Ivory handled flatware.


    A simple green stem from Pier One years ago with a clear one from the Dollar Tree.


    A few tulips spilling out of the bottom of the arrangement.


    I have had so much fun mixing the country dishes with the Lace and Magnolias.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits.

    Don't forget Table Top Tuesdays every Tuesday and The "Spring Cloche Party" on April 2nd.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs - Elegant Southern Country


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/tablescape-thurs-elegant-southern.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List