Wheat All Dressed Up


    I love to decorate with bunches of wheat and I use it all year long.  I have two bunches that are always used somewhere, so when I needed a hostess gift for a friend, I saw a  bunch of wheat and knew it was perfect.

    I found this stalk of wheat at Ross for $2.99.  With a little dressing up, this is going to be perfect.


    First I wanted to add some ribbon.  I tried all different colors and even some burlap.  All would look great, however  I chose a camel and gold ribbon that goes with the colors she uses in her home.


    I still wanted to dress it up a little more, so I added a berry pick that I had.  The berries are red and camel colored, so they go with the bow.


    To get a feel for how it will look, I sat it on my dining table with a lot of Fall decor.  The berries are fun but I also like it with just the bow.


    So what do you think, with or without the pick?


    I decided to go without the pick for my friend.  Her home is done with such a quiet Country French elegance, I think just the ribbon fits her best.

    Either way, a lovely hostess gift for less than $5 and one that I think she will like.  This would also make a lovely Christmas gift for a special friend.  Maybe I need to find some more wheat.

    Also a reminder to mark your calendar for Nov. 1st for our FALL CLOCHE PARTY.


    Also, click on the pic on my sidebar to enter my giveaway for the Burlap Coffee bag.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Wheat All Dressed Up


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/wheat-all-dressed-up.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List