84th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 84th Table Top Tuesday.  You have all inspired me so much with all of your beautiful Fall decorations.  I can't wait to see more.

    My kitchen is probably the one place in my house that changes the most often.  Since I am in here so much, I change things constantly.  A little fall decor was definitely in order.




    The back counter is always a revolving place for me to play with different decor.  The left side of the stove got a small change.


    Just a few DT things.  A small pumpkin, acorn and ceramic fall leaf.  I love some pretty glitter leaves also.


    The right side of the stove and the corner is where I have enough room to play and seems to be the center of the kitchen.




    I love big stalks of wheat and so I naturally loved this huge stalk of pumpkins, gourds, berries and leaves. 

    Then my new treasure came that I got with the gift certificate from the Fairy Hobmother, and so of course I had to change the vignette a little bit.  Do you do that, when you get something new, you just have to change things to showcase the new treasure.









    The far right hand corner, got a touch of fall also.


    A glass cloche and a wire cloche are always fun to play with.


    This arrangement was previously on the breakfast table, however I found my antique doughbowl in a box in the garage, so I created a new display using it for the table and moved the old bucket and rooster to the island.  (You can see the doughbowl vignette next week for TTT.)


    The top of the fridge is always a fun place to play also.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 

    We are leaving. for Hawaii for a wonderful vacation.  I have some fabulous Blogger Friends that have graciously agreed to do a Guest Post while I am gone.  I have also scheduled a Table Top Tuesday post and hopefully Mr. Linky and Blogger will play nice and it will all work. Below is a list of these fabulous ladies and the dates they will be my guest.  They all have wonderful blogs, if you aren't familiar with them, you will definitely want to become followers.  I think all of their blogs are daily must visits.  I am always so amazed, impressed and inspired by their talents.  I know you will enjoy their posts and I am sure you will find tons of eye candy and inspiration, these ladies invented the term creative.



Post Title

84th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/84th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List