Gracious Blogger Friends

    We're hopping a plane and heading for sandy beaches,  blue skies and grass skirts.  Yep, we're off to Maui.  While I am gone some of the most fantastic bloggers in all of blogland have graciously agreed to fill in for me.  Below is a list and the dates these lovely ladies will be my guest. 


    I can't tell you how thrilled I am.  All of these ladies have fabulous blogs and are among some of the most talented bloggers I know.  Their homes and their creativity are amazing.  You will drool over everyone of their diy projects and crafts and you will find tons of inspiration in their exquisite homes, where every room is full of beautiful decor.  All of these ladies will truly inspire you.  I hope you will check in for all of these posts and if you don't know these ladies, you will definitely want to put them at the top of your follow list. 


    See you when we get back with tons of pics.
      

Post Title

Gracious Blogger Friends


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/gracious-blogger-friends.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List