Fall Cloche Party - 88th TTT - Burlap Bag Winner

    Yip-Skip!!!!!!  It is time for our FALL CLOCHE PARTY.  I can't wait to see everything you guys have created.  I am always so totally inspired and in awe. 

    I think you have seen most everything that I have done recently.  I've tried to keep them really simple to show you how pretty anything looks under a cloche and you don't have to have any special talent to decorate with one.

    This is my dining room buffet.  I love using some of my silver and this really huge cloche is always so fun to play with.


    Just a few pumpkins, gourds, acorns and some fall leaves and that's it.



    A silver cream and sugar on a tray, candelabra and my champagne bucket floral arrangement and I called it good.


    Of  course the kitchen got a couple of changes too.  I left the vignettes the same, just changed what was under the cake cloche.


    A DT pumpkin, pod, wheat, pinecones and autumn leaves and it looks like Fall.



    The floral pumpkin stalk ties in really well with the cakestand and completes the whole Fall look.

    On this side of the ocunter, my wonderful rooster cloche got a couple of fall items too.


    Some mums, pinecones and an acorn and it is done.



    You don't have to do anything really big to have a cloche be fun and look really great in any vignette. 

    Now I can't wait to see all of you guys creations.

    DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!  Since we had so many that entered the giveaway for the Burlap Coffee bag, I decided to include the one I bought for me.  Both bags are just alike, so we have two winner, and they are - - -

    Kim @ Cheap Chic Home

    and

    Sharon @ Elizabeth & co.

    If you will email me your address at astrollthrulife@ live.com, I will get them in the mail right away.

    Thanks to everyone who entered, but be sure to check back on Wednesday, I have another absolutely magnificent giveaway that I am sure you will want.  It is really special.




Post Title

Fall Cloche Party - 88th TTT - Burlap Bag Winner


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-cloche-party-88th-ttt-burlap-bag.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List