Let's Have A Fall Cloche Party-Nov. 1st.


    I see Fall decor going on all over blogland, so it's time for a FALL CLOCHE PARTY.   November 1st we will have a cloche party instead of  Table Top Tuesday.  You are welcome to join with any kind of tabletop, but hopefully you will showcase your cloches all dressed for fall.


    Below are a couple of cloches I've done in the past to give you a few ideas.


    We count hurricanes as cloches for our parties, and apothecary jars are great too.


    This was one of my favorites, I love this apple box and of course apples, wheat and turning leaves all remind us of fall.


    More apples in my Rooster cloche. 

    So dust off those cloches if you don't have them out already and let's have a party.  Remember Nov. 1st, mark your calendar.  I can't wait to see all of your vignettes.

    Also, you can still enter to win my Coffee Burlap Bag Giveaway.  Click here or on the pic on my sidebar to enter.



Post Title

Let's Have A Fall Cloche Party-Nov. 1st.


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/let-have-fall-cloche-party-nov-1st.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List