Guest Post - Northern Nesting



     
    Today I have the pleasure of having Martina @ Northern Nesting doing a guest post.  She is a fabulous wife and mother that has created one of the most beautiful and inviting homes you will ever see.  I love her taste and her style.  All of her posts will leave you with a ton of eye candy and inspiration to drool over. She has the most elegant taste and yet creates such warm and inviting spaces that make you want to sit and visit.  Her home is truly lovely.  Thanks so much Martina, I so appreciate you being a guest today.

     
    I was so honored when Marty asked me to do a guest post for her while she's in Hawaii!! This is my first time doing one and I'm so excited!
    Today I'll be showing you my Fall Mantel. The only time I change my mantel is for Christmas, but after seeing all the beautiful inspiration out here I couldn't wait to add a little fall to it! I found this beautiful fall garland at Hobby Lobby and better yet it was 40% off! Now I'm good to go until I change things up for Christmas!



    Left my little natural looking beehive on one end.

    And a stack of vintage books on the other.



    Added a pumpkin to the faux plant.











    Many thanks to Marty xo!! This meant so much to me! Hope you all enjoyed, Martina


Post Title

Guest Post - Northern Nesting


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/guest-post-northern-nesting.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List