Guest Post - DIY By Design


     


    I am thrilled that a very special friend, Judy @ DIY By Design is my guest today.  She is such a very special lady and is always so gracious to leave encouraging comments and also so helpful to make suggestions when we all have those times that we just can't figure it out.  Her talents are unbelievable and her home reflects that.  Every single detail is done to impeccable perfection.  I know you will want to put her on your follow list if you don't already.  Thanks so much Judy for filling in, you're the best.

    While Marty is off enjoying Hawaii (I am so jealous!), I am so happy to be here guest posting for her.  I'm Judy from DIYbyDesign and I am excited to be sharing with you my Fall Mantle.





    Here is what my mantle looked like in the past few weeks.   

    A little boring...but then again, it was between seasons.




    Here is my mantle ready for Fall.


    I found my Fall decor at my favorite store...Home Goods.  I just love the creamy white pumpkins.  I took a little crate and laid it on it's side and filled it with a few mini-pumpkins.





    On the other side I took some more pumpkins and a lantern I had purchased during the summer.  I like decorating my vignettes using three items in varying heights.  That's usually a safe bet for a good look.





    I made book covers out of scrapbook paper and tied it together with a little raffia.  So simple, yet it adds so much texture and interest to the mantle.

    I'm off to decorate the rest of my home for the Fall.  Hope you stop by and say hi.  Any friend of Marty's is a friend of mine.  Have a great day.
    -Judy

Post Title

Guest Post - DIY By Design


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/guest-post-diy-by-design.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List