The Colors of Fall

    I love all the colors of fall as you have all seen from the look of my house. Anytime I can use orange, yellow, gold, green and brown I am a happy camper. My favorite colors and this time of year with the fall season bursting with all of these colors, I am almost giddy with delight. I thought I would do a mosaic showing a few touches of fall I have around the house.

    Mosaics are so much fun.  I love to see how fun all the images look when you put them all together.  Have you played with a mosaic lately, if not give it a try.  It is so much fun.

    I am joining Mary @ Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.  Be sure to visit and see her beautiful mosaics and post.  She always has such lovely things to share and her pictures are amazing.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

The Colors of Fall


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/colors-of-fall.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List