Cloche Party Reminder Nov. 1st. - Advertising



       I want to remind you that next week we will have our Fall Cloche Party instead of Table Top Tuesday.  You are still welcome to show us any kind of table top for the party, however I hope you will showcase all of your cloches, hurricanes, apothecary jars and any other kind of container that you decorate in or under.


    Here are a couple of displays that I've done in the past, just to give you a couple of ideas.


    Some of you are not into the oranges and reds for the fall season, so here's an idea for fall that is a little more subtle and subdued, but still speaks of fall.


    There are a few of you that keep telling me you are "Cloche Impaired" and can't figure out how to use one.  Well, just put one simple little item under your cloche and make it part of your vignette and you are done.


    This is the dining table vignette I showed you last week.  Now I want to add a cloche to it.

    I have a wonderful bird topped one that will be perfect.

    See, all I did was remove the silver bowl and pumpkin and add the cloche with 2 sunflowers inside.

    Super simple.  You don't have to do anything really elaborate, just a couple of flowers looks great.



     
    So come on, put something under a cloche and join the party.  It really is tons of fun.  Remember it can be a cloche, apothecary jar, hurricane, cheese dome, cake dome, wire cloche or anything you can dream up to decorate in or under.

    Also, with the Holidays here, now is the time to ADVERTISE your Etsy or Small Business.  I am offering 2 months for $20.  Contact me @ astrollthrulife@live.com.  I will feature your business in a post and if you have a giveaway, I will advertise it for you.

Post Title

Cloche Party Reminder Nov. 1st. - Advertising


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/cloche-party-reminder-nov-1st.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List