Painting - Sewing - Planting



    Since we are already in the 80's and 90's, I have really been working on the yard so I can enjoy it while we can before it gets to be in the l00's.


    I bought this little bench at a Junk Store about 15 yrs ago for $10.  It is just the right size to tuck into a small spot in the yard, howeve it needed a little makeover.


    ORB to the rescue.  That stuff helps anything.


    I used some of the free sunbrella fabric my daughter gave me and made a couple of cushions. I think I will also make a seat cushion.  Comfy little spot to sit and have my coffee in the morning.



    My new bushes are trying so hard to grow and my little annuals are hanging in there too.  I can't wait until they all grow a little bigger.


     This is the view I see from the patio and out the sliding glass doors.  We have a postage stamp size yard, but I still want flowers and some pretty bushes.  This winter really did a number on everything.


     Even this tiny new shrub is trying it's best to bloom.


     My Amarillas on the side of the patio are blooming and I love them.  Such a vibrant red.

     
    See this patio rug, it's the one I bought last year for $25, however the black and tan stripe didn't go with the new cushions on the patio.


    So, I simply turned it over.  The back side is just shades of tan and brown.


    Not perfect, but it works for now.  The camera makes it look more stripe than it does in real life.

    Ok, I'm all set for now.  All that is left is to just wait and watch it all grow, that's the fun part anyway.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always enjoy your visits.

    I am linking to Savvy Southern Style for WUW

Post Title

Painting - Sewing - Planting


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/painting-sewing-planting.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List