Don't You Just Love Presents!!!


    I am so spoiled by my children, and I definitely LOVE it.  My daughter saw a couple of things that she thought I would like, so she gave me an "I Love You" gift.  Fun, fun, fun.


     Just look how cute this little egg holder is.


     Such a cute little Hen on the top.  Love the pretty colors and details.


     Great rusty patina with cute scalloped base.  Brown, white and speckled eggs.


     Cute, cute, cute!!!


     She also gave me this little bucket.  Now you know I would love this.


     Rooster and Hen


     and little chicks too.


    I can't wait to do a vignette using these fun pieces. Can you guess what you'll see for the next Table Top Tuesday?

    Since they were free I thought they qualified for the following parties:


    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Treasures and Trinkets Thursday @ My Cottage Charm
    Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
    Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Don't You Just Love Presents!!!


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/don-you-just-love-presents.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List