Fabric for Outdoor Cushions


    I've been working like mad in the backyard and trying to get things back in shape after this awful winter.  So many plants and trees are dead.  I've planted tons of flowers and several new shrubs, taken out a dead tree or two and it is looking so much better. 

    This is the area I'm working on.  I need to make some new cushions for the bench and the one on the patio, so off to look for fabric.


    I had a fun play day with my daughter yesterday.  We found her a new table/chairs and rugs for her patio and now all she needs is a sofa.  I can't wait to show you her yard and patio.  Stunning.  Anyway, she had several pieces of sunbrella fabric that she decided not to use and I got the whole lot.  Can't beat free!!!


    It's hard to get the colors right.  The overall theme of all the fabrics is chocolate and lime green with a touch of burnt orange.  There's 3 yds. of each color, so tons to work with.





     





    So can't you just imagine all of these wonderful fabrics on this little bench and the patio.  I am also going to paint this bench ORB.  Should look fabulous.  What 'cha think?

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Fabric for Outdoor Cushions


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/fabric-for-outdoor-cushions.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List