Front Porch Revisited


    This is a rerun from last spring when I cleaned up the front porch.  I thought I would show you again how to spruce up a space with just a little elbow grease.  It's all cleaned up for this spring and ready for visits with a glass of iced tea.  Now I am working on the patio, can't wait to show you it all done.
    My front porch was in very sad shape. This is what the poor rockers looked like. They really need refinishing.


    Restained and looking so much better. See the white chinese garden stool. That's the famous one from Big Lots. It needs painting too, and the poor dead plants replaced.


    This is what I used to transform the chinese stool.


    First it got two different colors of green.


    Then a little stain was sponged on for character. I finished it with 2 coats of Clear Gloss.


    Ta-DA!!! New front porch. Much better.


    A view to the front door.


    The wreath got a little redo too.


    Some pillows and a new fern, now this looks inviting.


    Of course a little critter had to be added.


    The stool is just the perfect size for a couple of glasses of iced tea.






    Since we live in Arizona, of course we have desert landscaping, but the porch still looks inviting.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Front Porch Revisited


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/front-porch-revisited.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List