Farmhouse Table


    Funky Junk Interiors in having a fun Farmhouse Table Party.  I love farmhouse tables of all kinds and I love the one I have.  Be sure to visit and see all the other wonderful tables.


    I found this table and chairs at a consignment store about 15 yrs ago for the fabulous price of $450.  That's for the table and 6 chairs.  It looked brand new and it is so heavy.


    I didn't realize until I got it home that it was Ethan Allen.  I think I got a steal.


    One of the things that sold me on the table was the trestle base.  Big and substantial.


    The turned rope design legs are absolutely stunning.  I love the beautiful wood grain that shows with each turn.


    The top is a plank style with heavy distressing in some areas.


    The chairs are a farmhouse windsor style chair, and they are also very heavy and substantial.


    This table is so versatile it could be used anywhere, and it has a secret - - - -


    The top folds in half and slides over the trestle base to become a library table.  Isn't that the greatest idea.





    Throw a rooster and a burlap runner on it and you have "Frenchy Farmhouse".


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Farmhouse Table


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/farmhouse-table.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List