Working-working-working!!!!!!!

    I am up to my ears in yardwork, making drapes and sewing pillows for the patio and yard bench, so I don't have a single thing to show right now.  However, I love to find new blogs and meet new people and I know you all do too, so I thought I would introduce you to some really newbie bloggers that joined the Table Top Tuesday party this week.  Be sure to go by and say hello and welcome them to the wonderful world of blogland.


    Please go by and visit With A Dash Of Color.  A brand new blogger and so talented. Don't you just love the flowers.



    Isn't this lovely.  Created by Southern Charm.  You will love her blog and her creativity also.


    Just look at these wonderful eggs.  Simplicity has such cute Easter decor.  I know you will be so inspired.  This is just the base of one of her displays.


    She just shopped the house and look what she came up with.  La Borda Bleu creates beautiful vignettes that you don't want to miss.



    Now I know you all love a giveaway and this one is fabulous.  Allison at The Polo House has only been blogging since Feb., but her home is so fabulous, she has already been featured on several blogs.  In appreciation she is having a giveaway.  Now she picked all of my favorites, and I am sure they are yours too.  So be sure to go by and say hello, sign up for the giveaway and drool over her home.  Stunning.


    Hopefully I will have some drapes or pillows or something done soon so I can show you my hard work. 

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Table Top Tuesday is still open, so if you havn't joined yet, there is still time.  Also if you've been featured I hope you will grab my "Featured" button on the sidebar.

Post Title

Working-working-working!!!!!!!


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/working-working-working.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List