A Few Wedding Pics

    My grandson was married last Friday and I just had to show you the beautiful decorations for the reception.
    They made all the chair covers and did all of the table decor.  I got a sneak peek before the ceremony.  I thought everything was stunning.


    Sorry for the sun glare.  Her dress was designed to completely cover her wheelchair, and it was exquisite.  Every inch is covered with gorgeous lace rosettes.


     Being introduced as Mr. and Mrs.



    My son, (father of the groom).  As a single dad, he raised a very special young man.


     The bride's parents and my son giving a toast.  I love all the thrifted frames they used for the backdrop for the head table, and their initials.


    My precious grandson and my special new granddaughter.



    Thanks for letting me share.  I'm such a proud grandma.

Post Title

A Few Wedding Pics


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/few-wedding-pics.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List