61st. Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 61st Table Top Tuesday.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

    Now I have drooled over all the wonderful Easter Decor that you've all created and I feel like a real slacker.  I don't do a lot of Easter Decor, however I did want to make one small vignette.

      These little bunnies wanted to play so bad, so I had to get them out.


    These sweet little birds are looking at those huge marble eggs and can't you just hear them thinking, REALLY?


    Mrs. Bunny got all dressed in her finest frock and hat.  She has an arm full of tulips and a cart full of eggs.  I think she is ready for a party.


    Mr. Bunny got all dressed up for the occassion also.  Love his vest.  Just in case he needs a snack, he's stached a carrot in his pocket.  Great basket and tote full of eggs.


    Even my little bunny put on some lace for the holiday.  Pretty fancy.


    Tulips and a little dish of speckled eggs just because I like them.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits and I can't wait to see all of your beautiful vignettes.  I may be a little slow making the rounds, my grandson is getting married on FRIDAY and I still havn't found a dress.  (PANIC)  Why is it my closet has several perfect little black dresses and nothing else!!!



Post Title

61st. Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/61st-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List