Thrifty Easter Decor

    I thought it was time to put a little Easter decor out.  Still not ready for Bunnies, but maybe a few eggs.


    A new vignette for the kitchen island seemed like a great place to start.


                      Dollar Tree tulips are always perfect and in my silver pitcher, what could be better.


    I made a trip to Home Goods and I always love to check out their clearance aisles.  I fell in love with this precious little lamp.  He had a really tiny chip on the bottom, so he came home with me for $3.  Love his frenchy crackle finish.


                                  A little nest on the scales is filled with a few faux and marble eggs.


                                 Love the yellow tulips and the cute little lamb just makes me smile.

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
                                               Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
                                               Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
                                               Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
                                                   Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
                                              Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
                                                     Inspiration Friday @ Southern In My Heart
                                                       

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.









Post Title

Thrifty Easter Decor


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/thrifty-easter-decor.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List