63rd Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 63rd Table Top Tuesday.  I am so thrilled you've joined us and can't wait to see your gorgeous vignettes.


    My favorite place to play is the kitchen island.  So fun to change things around and with Easter over, I needed a new vignette.  My daughter gave me a fabulous little red rooster bucket and egg holder, so of course I had to play with them.


     My speckled rooster and hen just had to join in the fun, and my big bundle of wheat hides the faucet and adds wonderful texture.


     A tiny faux plant from the DT for the little bucket, and then some corn and a sunflower seemed just right to brighten things up.


     I absolutely LOVE this little egg holder.  Great rusty patina and such pretty scallops on the base.


     See that tiny little hen on top.  How cute is this!!!  Brown, white and speckled eggs are perfect.


     Love my new treasures and so fun to play with them. 

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.





Post Title

63rd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/63rd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List