One Down Three To Go


    I started trying to get this project done over a month ago, but life sure gets in the way of fun sometimes.  However, I have finally started the long overdue drape project. 

    This is what the window in the breakfastroom has looked like.  When we moved in I made these panels and since we were still trying to rearrange furniture, I just shirred them on a rod and tied them back.


    This fabric I've had for over 2 yrs, and finally am going to use it as a header for the drapes.  Love, love, love plaid.


    TA-DA!!!  This is much better don't you think? 


    The fabric was only $3 yd at my favorite discount fabric store and the trim I found on line for $2.29 yd.  I also put up my clearance rods from Ross that were only $3.99.


    I am thrilled with the change and it looks so much more updated.


    Now, just three more windows in the ajoining familyroom and it will all look better.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.  Now I am off to sew some more.

Post Title

One Down Three To Go


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-down-three-to-go.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List