64th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 64th Table Top Tuesday.  I so look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous vignettes.  Thanks so much for joining the party.

    About once a month when I am cleaning, I treat my counters with a sealer after a really thoroughly scrubbing, and of course that's always an opportunity to create a couple of new vignettes.

    The corner section of the back counter is always a fun place to play.  I thought a little GW silver tray was a great backdrop for my pig to move over here. 


    This little pig just makes me smile with his dirty nose and feet.  He's flanked by a pepper jar and another jar that I found at GW and filled with split peas, and of course he needed a flower.


    I added the rooster candlestick along with my wine carrier that holds a yellow check napkin, some flatware and a single sunflower.  The wheat adds texture and of course my little french chef always has to play.


    Bright and cheery for spring and my ongoing obsession with yellow.


    On the left side of the counter the little lime hen got all dressed up with some ribbon and found her favorite spot on the counter.


    The right side of the counter has my favorite cloche, another silver tray, demijohn and of course another rooster.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.








Post Title

64th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/64th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List