Playing & Changing Things Around



    Every time you change one thing, you have to change another.  
     This is the arrangement that was on the buffet.  When I redid the dining table, I moved a few things around on the buffet also.


    I moved several things that were previously on the dining table to the buffet.


    I like the look of the fruit bowl under the cloche.


    I also wanted to use the candlestick and the champagne bucket arrangement, so I just paired them together.


    The feathers, beads, moss and texture of the pods are fun to mix together.


    You don't always have to change everything to have a different look.

    I am linking to Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visit.

     

Post Title

Playing & Changing Things Around


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/playing-changing-things-around.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List