Garage Sales & Louis Vuitton


    Since the weather has been so nice there have been a lot of garage sales.  I didn't make the rounds this weekend, however my neighbor across the street had one, so I had to venture over and see what I could use.



    Of course I had to have this purse.  It is just like new.  She said it wasn't large enough and she didn't like carrying it and it didn't have a shoulder strap.  The price $30.  I thought she was kidding but that was the tag on it.  I immediately said sold.  Her sale started at 7 am and I didn't wander over until about 10 am, so what was the deal with all the other people that didn't buy it.  Since I have another LV and it has a shoulder strap that I can just add to this if I want to, I think it is perfect.






    This small purse was inside.  Perfect to hold checkbook or anything you might want to have zipped up all the time. 



    See the lamp on the chest against the wall, the one I use with my computer and see the shade.


    Poor thing is paper and really worn.



     Really tacky.  I can't believe I havn't changed it before now.



    Much better.  She had this shade for $2 and I love the oval shape.



    Much better don't you think.




    I also got this decanter with the woven jacket for $2.



    Three small english ivy stems for $1 for all three.



    Plus a brand new pack of raffia for $1.50.


    I am thrilled with my treasures.  I think I made out like a bandit.

    I am linking to the following parties

    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Treasures and Trinkets Thursday @ My Cottage Charm
    Treasure Hunt Thursday @ Blue Creek Home
    Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Garage Sales & Louis Vuitton


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/garage-sales-louis-vuitton.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List