The Drapes Are Done!!!!!



    Ok, I know you are probably sick and tired of this room and since I have been sewing like a mad woman, I am really tired of it too, but I am so happy to have the drapes redone from this - - -


    To this - - - -  Don't they look so much better.  The room even looks bigger.  This is my view standing beside the kitchen island.


    Standing in front of the island looking towards the backyard.


    I already had some pillows that I made quite a while ago that matches the header fabric.


    This was the breakfast area before.  (I know, you've seen it a million times)  Just bear with me.


    This is the breakfast area now, just across from the kitchen island.


    This is the view from the sliding doors. 

    OK, I am burned out on sewing for a while, but I really do love the change.   Thanks for looking at this room for the bazillionith time. 

    I am joining the following:
    Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
    Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The House In The Roses
                                              Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage
                                                       Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle


Post Title

The Drapes Are Done!!!!!


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/drapes-are-done.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List