Master Bedroom Light and Bright



     Our bedroom is not huge and it is furnished with a mish-mash of things from our previous home.  Things that would function, however, they don't match at all, so decorating is not on the top of my priority list.  However I did want to lighten things up a little for the summer and to declutter as much as possible.


     A white throw and lighter colored pillows replaced all the brown tones that were here.


    My side of the bed with the family photos in the white frames.





     Hubby's side with an orchid plant, and a little dish to hold all his pocket things.


     Across from the bed is the armoire that holds the TV and has drawers for more storage.  You can also see my jewelry armoire and the opening to the masterbath.


     Cozy and simple, but it functions and I love the lighter and cooler look.  I do enjoy the little settee and the chair when I want a spot to getaway from it all and just relax.  I can either read, watch TV or look outside at the trees and plants.  Great space to relax.

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Master Bedroom Light and Bright


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/master-bedroom-light-and-bright.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List