My New Rooster


    I have been playing again in the kitchen.  One of my favorite places to play.  I showed you my little white rooster that I painted to match my yellow pig here.


    The color turned out pretty good, so I had to start playing.


    This corner of the kitchen gets the most changes, and of course the Rooster and the Pig had to play.


    My scales with some cork fruit.


    A rafia carafe, a sunflower and some leaves.


    He wanted to get all dressed up, so he's wearing a couple of ribbons.


    My little frenchy pitcher holds some flatware and the backdrop with the basket tray and a plate help tie everything together.


    Mr. Pig still thinks he's the prettiest.


    Don't you love to play, and it's totally free.


    I am linking to the following parties:


    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

My New Rooster


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-new-rooster.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List