66th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 66th Table Top Tuesday.  Wow, I am so excited, it seems you have all been fluffing your homes for summer and have so much to share.  I can't wait to see what you have this week.

    I have this new little rafia covered carafe and so I had to play a little.  A tray with some treats for one.


    The fruit and cheese are faux, but the wine is real and so I am going to have some.  Good idea don't you think.


    They do make fruit look so real anymore that it is hard to tell sometimes.


    The cheese doesn't look real, but I do have some that I will have with my glass of wine.





    A little rafia tie around the carafe and a sunflower looks cheerful and bright.  I love sunflowers, such happy flowers.


    Ok, I am off to sit on the patio, enjoy some real fruit and cheese and relax. 

    Be sure to link up below and if you havn't checked and turned your WORD VERICATION off, be sure to do so.  It isn't necessary and you will get a lot more comments.  It really ruffles a lot of people's feathers and it really does take a ton more time, so be kind and turn it off.  Thanks

    Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your visits.






Post Title

66th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/66th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List