Still Cleaning and Rearranging


    With my grandson's Wedding and three Birthdays, my house cleaning had just been hit or miss.  You know how you vacuum through the middle and dust the tops or around the edges just so it doesn't look gross.  Finally things slowed down for a minute and I really needed to CLEAN.  Of course if you have everything off all the tables and you are polishing it all up really well, you might as well rearrange a few things.  Same old accessories, just moved to a different spot.


    The coffee table got a little rearranging.  I replaced the gold topper with an orange table runner.  I like to use fabric for the summer, it gives the room a lighter look against all the dark wood., then  I switched out the dark tray for the yellow frenchy one.  The paper roses moved onto the table along with the little bust and the candlesticks stayed. 


    I really like this bouquet and the little boy is so sweet.



    The little GW gold base stayed, but I chose to replace the candle with a cloche and use some of my marble and fabrege eggs. 






    My two favorite pictures moved to the end table in front of the window.  I love this pictue easel, and a few more eggs finished things off.







    A small bouquet of lime hydrangeas and my "frenchy" clock moved to this table.  My favorite spot to read my bible and spend a few minutes with the Lord.




    No big changes, just a good cleaning and boy was it time.  I love it when the house sparkles.





    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    I am linking to the following parties:
    Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
    Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
    Elements Interiors for Whassup Wednesday
    The Shabby Chic Cottage for Transformation Thursday
    No Minimalist Here for Open House Thursday
    The Charm Of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
    French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
                                              Chic On A Shoestring Decorating for Flaunt It Friday
                                                      At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday

Post Title

Still Cleaning and Rearranging


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/still-cleaning-and-rearranging.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List