67th Table Top Tuesday

    Thanks so much for joining the 67th Table Top Tuesday.  You guys have come up with such wonderful vignettes and inspiration, I need to redo everything.  Just not enough time.


    When I was cleaning house, I thought it was time to redo the vignette on the coffee table and I am in the mood for simple. 


    I love this scales, so just some wicker balls seemed perefct.


    A simple ivy plant that I havn't killed yet was just the answer also.


    Add a couple of decorating books and I said finished.  Summer always seems like less is more.


    I also made a couple of changes to the entertainment center, rearranging some of the books and accessories.








    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.




Post Title

67th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/67th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List