Country French



     Yesterday at the grocery store I picked up the new Country French magazine and I love all of it.  So full of gorgeous rooms, inspiration and ideas that I can adapt to my own home.


     My home is very small and definitely builder basic, but there are a few things I could do to change it all up.  For one, I could eleminate some of the beige.  I am in love with yellow.  This room is so cheery.  My carpet has an undertone that totally screams when you use red, however can't you see these same accents in an orange or bright rust color.


     The toned down gold colors here would work great in my home.  I like the vignette also.


     Another toned down yellow color.  I also like the two stools in front of the coffee table.  I could do something similar in my living room.  Maybe recover my ottoman.


     Super bright yellow, but I love the overall look.  The balloon shade would be great in the bathroom.  I need to think about that.


     My cabinets are maple, however they are the same color as these.  My walls are dark chocolate.  Wonder how the right shade of yellow/gold would look.  I could also paint the back side of my island a dark color too.  This I am really thinking about.  I just have to look at some paint chips.


     Another yellow/gold color kitchen.  Wish mine was this grand, oh well dreaming is fun.


     Love the soft yellow/gold wall color here, and I love all the accessories.

    When you get a new magazine, do you look at all the fabulous rooms and see what you could bring to your home?  This magazine is wonderful.  You might want to pick it up.

Post Title

Country French


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/country-french.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List