Treasures-Goodwill-Dollar Tree-Ross


    I had fun doing some thrifty shopping again this week.  My bounty wasn't huge, however I fell in love with it all.  I am linking to Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville.  Be sure to visit and see all the bargains everyone has found this week.

    I love to find pretty small bowls and dishes to use on end tables to hold candy or nuts, or to just look pretty.  This little bowl has such a beautiful pattern and colors.  For $1 at GW, it was definitely a keeper.


    I'm sure it is really old too.  This is the mark on the back.


    This small dessert plate has such pretty colors also, and I love all the detail.  It was also $1 at GW


    This is the mark I found on the back of it.


    I love pretty white bowls and the raised intricate detail on this one is stunning.  There aren't any markings on the back.  It cost $2.99 at GW. 


    A pretty little pitcher that again had a beautiful design on it.  $1.99 at GW.


    I've been on the lookout for some new picture frames with a little personality.  This one came from the Dollar Tree.  So only $1.  It will probably get a new finish.


    Now all of you know that I LOVE roosters, so when I saw this candlestick at Ross, of course I had to have it.  Love the chippy white finish and only $5.99. 

    A few fun finds, now I can't wait to play with them all.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Treasures-Goodwill-Dollar Tree-Ross


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/treasures-goodwill-dollar-tree-ross.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List